We're specialists in delivering mental health, learning disabilities, homelessness and young people services.
Proudly Serving Clients throughout Nottingham and the East Midlands.
Based in Nottingham, we provide first-class mental health, learning disabilities, homelessness and young people services. We are proudly associated with the Quality Compliance Systems.
We know that individuals with all kinds of mental health needs can and do recover – this belief is crucial to how we support people. Mental ill-health affects one in four people at some stage in their lives, and people's experiences vary greatly.
We design and deliver recovery-focused and person-centred services with our health partners. We support individuals to live in the community and keep moving forward on their recovery journey.
We support people to make choices, take control and move forward with their lives through our approach by providing services that are personalised, co-produced and delivered in partnership with health.
We work across the full mental health pathway, developing solutions with clinicians and local authorities to improve outcomes, reduce costs and prevent hospital admissions.
Across our mental health services, we do this through our recovery approach, supporting each individual:
- As a whole person, with their strengths, goals and aspirations
- With care and compassion, seeing beyond their clinical diagnosis
- To build their self-awareness, skills, resilience, confidence and hope
- To live a purposeful and satisfying life, that takes account of but is not limited by their needs or diagnosis
- To focus on physical as well as mental wellbeing through our Mind-Body Matters programme